Kazi Rahman, DPM
Board Certified Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
As a doctor of podiatric medicine, I have the opportunity to truly impact my patients’ quality of life. Since the beginning of my training in medical school, I have been focused on helping patients to alleviate pain, recover from trauma and restore them to their active life. My goal is to help you get back on your feet as quickly as possible, and return to the activities that enrich your life – whether it’s competitive sports or enjoying grandkids. A key component of that full recovery is my expertise in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery – an expertise that sets me apart from other foot and ankle specialists. I look forward to helping you achieve the quality of life you seek.
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Rahman earned his doctor of podiatric medicine degree at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Hahnemann University Hospital of Drexel University College of Medicine in Pennsylvania. He completed graduate and undergraduate studies at the University of California, Riverside, and was appointed as an assistant lecturer in biochemistry at the University of Southern California.
Dr. Rahman has completed additional training, focusing on foot and ankle trauma surgery and is an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association. He became familiar with the Central Valley while visiting his twin brother, who is a doctor in the Fresno area.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship and Residency, Hahnemann University Hospital of Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Surgical trauma training, Hahnemann University Hospital
- Continuing Education, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- University of California, Riverside, M.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- University of California, Riverside, B.S., Biochemistry
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Licensed by the California Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board-certified in Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO)
- ACLS/BLS Certified
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- California Podiatry State License
820 S. Akers St.